Mayne Island Fire Rescue and the Mayne Island Improvement District have taken many safety measure in an effort to protect our emergency responders from exposure to COVID-19.
- Physical distancing and other safety measures are in place during fire practice and training.
- New procedures for responding to emergencies have been implemented.
- Additional personal protective equipment (PPE) has been acquired.
- Access to the Fire Hall and Improvement District offices has been limited.
- Regular decontamination of the building and equipment is in place.
Below is a list of links for additional information relate to COVID-19: